How to creat a ptc site??

ajnabiashna

Reaction score
AnyOne please tell or guid me... How to creat or test a ptc site freely....
huh.gif
?
I visited webmasters forum too... I like the topics but there are only businessmen those are selling thier scripts or etc... I am new on website making and just wanna know that how I will make a ptc site (I have domain and hosting with cpanel)
huh.gif

I wanna make site for my practice...

davis143

Reaction score
You can buy PTC script! But don't use a nulled script. If you use a nulled script in x10's servers, your account will be permanently suspended!

Zora2012

Reaction score
This is a really good article that everyone who is thinking about making a ptc site should read. I went with an aurora site but am trying to make click rates higher than most aurora style sites.

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
PTC (Paid to Click) sites provides one of the easiest ways to earn money on the Internet. Advertisers pay sites to show their ads, because they can get some cheap traffic to their websites and advertise their products. You click on ads, view it for 15 or 30 seconds and receive money.
Most of the PTC sites have investing option. You can buy referrals and upgrade membership in order to earn money faster.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, that didn't answer the question at all, did it rajdeep01? And your signature links here do you no good, so all you've done for your "business" is to demonstrate that you have poor communications skills. Not exactly a great way to round up clients.