Need help with my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not often I comment on a website that has obviously been posted here as a shameless piece of self promotion....

However I do like that slideshow, is it all your own work or did you borrow it from someplace?

By the way, as you are probably aware it does work in Firefox.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, this has to be the worst concept for a website I've ever seen. By intentionally blocking a large proportion of your potential users due to the browser they use you are just going to turn 99% of them away.
If the site doesn't work properly in other browsers, that is your fault to fix and not a burden to then shift to the user by forcing them to open a different browser just to view your site.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Isn't the point of this thread to make it work in the other browsers as well?

rximagazine

Banned
Reaction score
Lemon tree: your an IDIOT!!!!!! and the purpose is to find help not have some pervert complain about a layout of a site.

cybrax: I didn't not design it it was giving to me by a friend who did it for me and now hes not around anymore and I am left to figure the site out alone and ye sit works in firefox but not in IE and no I am not trying to self promote I really do need help. I am ranked 8million in the world so promotion isnt a issue. I just want to make sure everyone can view the site its about to go in publication and want it 100%

but I will plug my other site lol Removed for content and see if lemon tree is gonna cry about that one also

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Lemon-tree might not have a problem with that, I can't speak up for that.

However, since the site is an adult site, it is not really appropriate here, we have a board where there's young users as well, therefor I have removed the link.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta love the direct and intentional personal attack too. For that, enjoy the infraction. Do it again, and we'll see how the forced vacation goes.

Topic locked as there is no longer any point to leaving this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.