Which is your favorite Gaming Company?

Zegapain

Reaction score
Square Enix... I love a good RPG. There's other good gaming companies but I like a lot of the classics and the FFs.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Nintendo. I love them and I hate them at the same time. As in I like some of the games they produce, but their business strategies disgust me at the same time.

slowmassacrelabz24

Reaction score
I like Atari for their awesome port/version of "Pitfall" for the Atari 800XT. Man, I could play those two levels over and over...and when you get to those underground caverns...all chills....

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I have to say Climax Entertainment, Sonic! Software Planning, and Amusement Vision. You probably have no idea who they are but they developed the Shining Force series of games.

guancharlie25

Reaction score
Blizzard is a pretty amazing company. They've produced some amazingly addictive games and have created large followings for each of them.

I don't like some of the newer games though. Like I prefer watching broodwar to starcraft 2, and I don't think world of warcraft looks very challenging.

Reaction score
There are a lot of good ones out there but, EA in any form of shape doesn't get in my home. I have grown a strong hate against them and it's not for no reason (I won't bore you guys with the story, unless you really want me to post it xD).

Companies I do really like are Valve, Nintendo, Epic and even Activision is ok from time to time. But I don't buy games based on production company/publisher, I buy them because they get good reviews and if I actually like them. The only thing I look out for is if it's from EA, because if it is I'm not paying a dime for it.