Games with a good storyline

rhammonds38

Reaction score
Has there been any new games come to pc with a good storyline lately? Ive already played dragon age II.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I quite liked the single player campaigns of the call of duty series'. Halo was alright too.

airazor_93

Reaction score
Risen had an okay story, though the graphics and quests carried the average story imo.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The Half-Life series has a nice story behind it. Isn't obvious as first, but you figure it out as the game progresses. The Halo Series believe it or not also have a good storyline to them. They are after all, based on books.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
The Half-Life series has a nice story behind it. Isn't obvious as first, but you figure it out as the game progresses. The Halo Series believe it or not also have a good storyline to them. They are after all, based on books.

Half life does have a very good story line, Although I haven't been able to keep up due to how busy I am. I have never actually finished the second cause I don't have the time xD

alduhoo

Reaction score
modern warfare 1 and 2 great... i think portal 2 has a nice story for a puzzle game, loved wheatley

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Half life does have a very good story line, Although I haven't been able to keep up due to how busy I am. I have never actually finished the second cause I don't have the time xD

Finish it, and once you're done, download the FakeFactory mod and play through it again :)

thirstydeer

Reaction score
I'm going to cheat and say that Syphon Filter has a really good story line... but it is a PlayStation game. The storyline is about conspiracy, espionage, biological warfare, and criss-crossing a global landscape.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I'm going to cheat and say that Syphon Filter has a really good story line... but it is a PlayStation game. The storyline is about conspiracy, espionage, biological warfare, and criss-crossing a global landscape.

I remember that, Yeah it was pretty neat.

fardeenc9517

Reaction score
Well, Assassin's Creed has a great storyline along with an addicting gameplay experience and realistic graphics. There are three main installments currently but Ubisoft Montreal has already announced the probable release of a fourth one. It is on almost on all platforms include PSP and Nintendo DS.

skyjham61

Reaction score
Re: Games with a good storyline - Battlefield Bad Company 2

for me BattleField Bad Company 2
very nice story and extremely good graphics :)
for those who play COD will surely love this game..

:)
ALL YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I have to say go old school, back to Sega and Sega Saturn for Shinning Force II and III. Greatest games of all times.

Reaction score
If I have to pick a game for story line I'd say Fire Emblem on the GBA. Yeah I know it's old, but it was also awesome.
If it has to be a PC game, I'd say get Portal and/or Portal 2. After the game(s) there is also a ton of stuff to go through on the web if you really like to know back stories and stuff, though I can imagine that that's not what everyone would do. Anyway they have great stories (both of them) and are a lot of fun to play. I do advice you play them in order though.

Last edited:

sotirismichail53

Reaction score
I'd say Portal and then try Portal 2.Portal 2 is much bigger and has the best storyline of all game in my opinion,but if you haven't played Portal first,you might not understand some things.