Quote It! - Share your favorite quotes

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Hey there, lets start a fun thread. Here, you can post the quotes which either inspired you, or made you laugh, or you simply think it means nothing... In simple words, post the quotes here which you like...No matter who said it...
Here are some from my side...

Its not about the mountain that we conquer, Its about ourselves - 1st person to climb mt everest

If who I am is what I have and if what i have is lost, then who am I ? - anon.

I am not studying for my future, I am studying for my brain to be sharp in the future - Me.

Modern Technology, Owes Ecology An Apology...

kinley3

Reaction score
"You couldn't get me to give Al Gore a standing ovation if you clamped a piranha on my buttcheek." - Dennis Miller

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
"Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made." - Peter Griffin

kinley3

Reaction score
The quote is "no pain, no gain." Meaning that you will achieve nothing without sacrifice and pain.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The only obstacle to becoming a great web designer are the clients

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

ddcddc

Reaction score
these are some of my favorite quotes

"<TOS> Do you agree not to upload nulled software?
<uSeR> i agree not too uplode null softwarez
* uSeR uploads nulled software.
<uSeR> why am i suspendead? Unsuspence plz" ~ myself, describing some x10Hosting users.

"Programming a game in Assembly is like God building the universe atom by atom. 'And the lord said, let there be niobium atoms there, there, and there.' " ~ Eugén Jung (that's me!) speaking about the difficult task of creating a game in Assembly language.

"I spent 8 hours programming something that was already implemented. It was hilarious, except not. I cried." ~ a post on Twitter during the Dream.Build.Play 2011 challenge.

"Find the truth. Act on it." ~ a quote from a book, I think.

"if (!success) { try { try { again(); } } }" ~ on a custom t-shirt I created a few years back, based off a similar design.

"Leave me alone or I'll replace you with a very small shell script." ~ on a t-shirt (not my own design).

"Binary: it's as easy as 01, 10, 11." ~ unknown.

"Yo mama's so stupid, when I asked her opinion of quantum chromodynamics as a non-abelian gauge theory, she thought the only group of massless quarks was SUL(Nf) x SUR(Nf) x UB(1) x UA(1)." ~ IRC user Plasma-Fox.

"Honestly I think all those people who say Bin Laden has weapons of mass destruction are stupid. Destroying mass is against the laws of thermodynamics!" ~ IRC user R0b0t1.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

and these are my ALL TIME FAVORITE QUOTES!

" " hahah right?!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

"Farting is your body's way of saying hello"

hahahah!!

Confusion says... he who goes to bet with itchy butt, wake up with smelly finger

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Tôi nói rằng chúng tôi sử dụng ngôn ngữ khác nhau để gửi thống kê ưa thích của chúng tôi! Điều này sẽ làm cho nó thêm khó khăn cho người kiểm duyệt để tìm ra bài viết của chúng tôi là không có thật! muhahahha!!

translate using bing translator.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Scientists discover the world that exists; engineers create the world that never was.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Sturgeon's Law: Nothing is always absolutely so.

Sturgeon's Revelation: 90% of Science Fiction is crud. But then, 90% of everything is crud.