[0 credits] Site Giveaway

websitedude

Reaction score
Hi,
My site is iGames, www.igames.org.uk It has been running for over a year and currently has one more year left on its domain with no running fees currently. It has recieved 16,000 page views over its life time with consitant 1,000 page view and monthing traffic. I am currently studying for many exams over the next 6 months and have no time for the site but would love to see it grow because I feel there is potential there.

I am only interested in giving the site to somebody with a plan of action on what they would do with the site and would like a small donation to help the next owner with the switchover.

Thanks,
Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
:cool:
Hi,
My site is iGames, www.igames.org.uk It has been running for over a year and currently has one more year left on its domain with no running fees currently. It has recieved 16,000 page views over its life time with consitant 1,000 page view and monthing traffic. I am currently studying for many exams over the next 6 months and have no time for the site but would love to see it grow because I feel there is potential there.

I am only interested in giving the site to somebody with a plan of action on what they would do with the site and would like a small donation to help the next owner with the switchover.

Thanks,
Oliver
Hi to Oliver, from wnvwpb, ohio, usa, first, able to understand your time difficulty because years ago, i did earn a degree.....
may be you with in six months graduation, so, i will devote more time to night to reading your site, this sent thursday nite,

will your site have an e mail address with the site, will look for this,

wonder, would you consider a PARTNER, in usa ? from wnvwpb :cool:

walidno1

Reaction score
hey Oliver, so u really were serious abt handing over the ownership. Man, Good luck to you mate. Will miss you. Hope you do well in your exams. It seems, web business of ours was hard done by our study life XD

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is jamie and I own http://jrnetwork.net/ If you would like to transfer your site to us give me an email @ jamie@jrnetwork.net we could make an arrangement.

I reckon that we can keep it running, make it grow a bit more and advertise it around our growing network, Also we would proberly let your account stay as a founder so you can come back and manage it after your study with our network helping to strengthen the site.

If you are interested give me a shout!
Thanks,
Jamie

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
NIce concept site.
To whom are you giving away the site?
What kind of ad placings are put in?Which company ads?
How is the site programmed?
Thank you.