Cannot connect to Boru server even though it\'s up

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac008

Reaction score
Hi,
I cannot seem to connect to the boru server at all. Whenever I use sites like downornot.com it shows that my webpage is up. I\'m not sure whether or not my IP was blocked. I was uploading content every 5-6 minutes via FTP because I was updating my webpage. I had to reconnect each time because the FTP server would keep disconnecting me. I think the server may have blocked me by accident. Could you please resolve this issue for me? Thank you.

Edit:
It seems to have unblocked me! I was wondering if there was a way to avoid getting blocked again. It's just that the server keeps disconnecting me so I have to reconnect again. I'm using Filezilla as my FTP Client.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say do local-testing first then upload in-bulk, or work with cPanel's file manager for smaller updates. I'm not sure there's a way to stop the FTP blocking at the moment, that's a firewall thing :(

isaac008

Reaction score
Hmm..I guess so. Sigh, stupid abusers/ddossers ruin everything. Thanks.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I'm glad it undid the temp block that quickly; most firewall's I've used or been blocked by in the past kill me for 24-48 hours >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.