is x10hosting a free hosting for ever??

remy87x18

Reaction score
I'm just curious, if you forgot to log in for that particular month or go to a vacation say 3rd world country where access to the internet is very limited, does x10 email you or notify you to come and log-in? Will your site get suspended?

Last edited:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
If you're inactive, your account will get suspended yes. But you can easily un-suspend yourself through your account panel under the Hosting -> Suspensions Tab. :)

kadai

Reaction score
x10hosting is a free hosting service for ever! X3
And well, just having to enter the forum once every month is such a great deal for what you get, and if you even want to do not have to enter the forum (because yo8u just do not want, or just because you do not have the time, etc...) you can pay a marginal amount (like 5USD/year) to have such rights.

So sar I have seen other "free webhostings", and they are not far close on what they give you just for "free".

musawir_4370

Reaction score
yeah its free it banned me three times because you have to login to forums and panel once each two months thats all.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just curious, if you forgot to log in for that particular month or go to a vacation say 3rd world country where access to the internet is very limited, does x10 email you or notify you to come and log-in? Will your site get suspended?

If you fail to login to the forums for 31 days, your account will be suspended. After being suspended for 14 days, your account will be put up for termination. We retain no backups of suspended accounts.

If you want to worry about your account not being suspended, check out our Prime package. Your forum login requirement is removed and your account will not be suspended. http://x10hosting.com/forums/payments.php

Last edited:

khopcraft77

Reaction score
I have had no problems so far. I may be new, but I can see from the community so far, and the speedy website loading times (with no downs I have seen yet), that this service is fantastic.

Besty

Reaction score
Agreed. This is the best and most reliable hosting I've had. Although one question, I do log into these forums on a regular basis and yet I still get account suspension warning for not using the forums! Even then, I log in once more to make sure, but I still get suspended! Do I have to post something aswell?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Agreed. This is the best and most reliable hosting I've had. Although one question, I do log into these forums on a regular basis and yet I still get account suspension warning for not using the forums! Even then, I log in once more to make sure, but I still get suspended! Do I have to post something aswell?
You shouldn't need to post around here. How long do you normally stick around the forums though? Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the system to recognize you as being online.

Besty

Reaction score
You shouldn't need to post around here. How long do you normally stick around the forums though? Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the system to recognize you as being online.
Aah! That might be it then! I'll leave it logged in for, say, half an hour and see what happens! Cheers. :smile:

zhaoyuan751234

Reaction score
x10Hosting accounts are required to access their forum accounts at least once per month. In order to meet the requirements, the only thing that must be done is successfully sign into the forums - No posting is ever required. This policy is strictly enforced and will result in suspension if not followed.

this is the first time i reply to the thread,
0.0~~~ forward. :biggrin:

jhassingauditor36

Reaction score
I agree with all the good comments. hope this will last long free hosting coz a lot of free host only good in the beginning.

kinley3

Reaction score
I've never had the first problem with x10. My account was suspended once, but it was due to inactivity on my part; they had nothing to do with it. I've dealt with quite a few hosting providers in my day, and x10 is by far the most personable and helpful -- even to the free hosting users.

musicbugg.in53

Reaction score
X10 Hosting is free for ever but we need to login to X10 forum once in a month other wise they will suspend our account. If it is Suspended we can Unsuspend it from X10 Control panel. So X10 Hosting is Free for Ever

icedmanreg-122

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my hosting account to be activated, but I really like the features of x10, FTW..