Main Domain bba16.x10.mx

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please fill this in:
----------------------------------
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

ahadhossain

Reaction score
Please fill this in:
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

cPanel username: bba16

Delete my hosting account

Jennacide

Reaction score
Please fill this in:
cPanel username:

Status
Not open for further replies.