Regarding Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

arindammukherjee839

Reaction score
Hello,
I am not able to understand why my account is suspended. Please give me information in some details.
Could you please reactivate my account I am newbie so if any terms and condition is broken by me was unfortunate and I can assure you that would not happen again.
Thank you.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was suspended for nulled scripts.
Nulled scripts are a zero tolerance violation of the terms of service which you agreed to at sign-up.
Your account will remain permanently suspended.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will be automatically deleted by the system sometime after at least 14 days have past.
At that time you can request a new free hosting account.
You will have to wait until your current account is terminated because users are only allowed to have one free hosting account.
Just remember to read and follow the terms of service next time.

Last edited:

arindammukherjee839

Reaction score
Your account will be automatically deleted by the system sometime after at least 14 days have past.
At that time you can request a new free hosting account.
You will have to wait until your current account is terminated because users are only allowed to have one free hosting account.
Just remember to read and follow the terms of service next time.

Thanks for the Reply!
This is a light of hope and yes, surely I will mind that Terms and Conditions next time.
Just 1 more question after the deletion of my account can I get same name for my account? Which was arindam.pcriot.com.
Thank You.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Yes, after the 14 days when your account is deleted, you can create a new account with that same domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.