Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

devian

Reaction score
My account has been suspended, what I need to do to login to my website?
Thanks

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It appears your website has been compromised. Whether it has been logged into by someone other than yourself and then been tampered with, or whether it's been exploited due to a poorly coded script or application or even an outdated script or application.

From here there are a couple of options, we can either wipe the account clean of all files, you start fresh and ensure all scripts are fully up to date, and reset your password to a new one to ensure account security. Alternatively we may be able to provide all of the files to you in which case you would have your files, but I highly recommend against this as the website has already been compromised and it's near impossible to ensure 100% security again without a clean re-install of whatever you had on your site.

devian

Reaction score
I don't really mind about having back all of the files, anyway it was just a testing site, so can you do that for me? also is it possible to have a backup of the db?

devian

Reaction score
So what's the next step? i'm sorry on my last post i said it was a testing site, but it is most a school project, so i really need the site working, or at least the files and db.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.