The Death Clock..

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: The Death Clock...

Monday, December 3, 2074, apparently... Doesn't seem particularly accurate though.

Kevin Trudeau? Wikipedia says he's been convicted of fraud and larceny in the early 1990's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

I haven't been ill in any way for a long time. Don't smoke, don't (regularly) drink, regularly exercise (even run/cycle in to work at times, although lately it's been icy, and the showers at work have been out of use...), and a generally positive outlook on life. Sure, like anyone, that sometimes changes, but hey.... it's all good! :)

The only time I think I've ever felt ill, I've usually been able to identify I've not drunk enough. A glass or two of water, and 20-30 mins later, and presto... Much better.

catz154

Reaction score

Thursday, October 1, 2048
Seconds left to live...

neat find!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score

Sunday, July 7, 2041
[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] Seconds left to live...[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana]
1,026,127,261​
[/FONT]Hmm, I'll be 65. Sad. :(

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Sunday, July 7, 2041
[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] Seconds left to live...[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana]
1,026,127,261​
[/FONT]Hmm, I'll be 65. Sad. :(

I'll be 88, just shy of my 89th birthday... That's even worse, considering how things start to go wrong when you get old. End up with replaced hips etc, dementia, poor hearing, poor eyesight, constantly reminiscing about the 'good old days'... Noooooo! :rant2:

Interesting debate could be sparked from this:

Do you ( a ) get old living a 'safe' life, or, ( b ) do something dangerous that's really REALLY fun, like... stunts on a turbocharged superbike, with the probability of having an accident and dying sooner...

EDIT:

Ok, place your vote: http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/93204-what-sort-life.html

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score

Tuesday, June 20, 2090
Seconds left to live...

Also, two things I really found odd. For the optimist/pessimist thing, they stated it as 'mode' (I just hope it's a typo and they mean mood). And with the BMI, they have the lowest option as <25 whereas below that they say 25 to 29 are overweight and 30+ are obese, so it is rather inaccurate for those of as who are thin, fit or just bordering on overweight.

-Repneiras

Last edited:

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score

Sunday, October 22, 2073
Seconds left to live...

myzonexpic22

Reaction score

jajajajajajaj if this paga could really tell us when we gonna die i will believe but naaaa just crap lol

Camo Yoshi

Reaction score
Sunday, January 10, 2083

It's good to know that I'll be 72 years old, I will have lived a nice long life. :)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
HOLY BUMP HOW DIDN'TiI NOTICE THIS

Last edited:

gouri78

Reaction score
Mine is Around
[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Friday, May 14, 2066[/FONT]

ok i can do a lot uptile this... ;)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
that site is not working for me. when i click on "check on death clock" nothing happens. i tried that site in chrome and firefox.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've already hit the snooze button a couple of times (I "died" once in late '84 and twice more in early '85 while trying to "live fast, etc.") and have been living beneath the Sword of Damocles for an entirely different reason for the past half-dozen years. What I've learned from all of that is simply this: live every day as if it were your last and as if you'll live forever.

Huh?

None of us is going to be around forever (it seems that the key to immortality is always a hundred years down the road), so we really can't afford to postpone taking joy in the people and the world around us. Heck, even if you keep going and going like some kind of Energizer Bunny, the things and the people you might have enjoyed might not. Don't miss your chances; you might never have them again.

On the other hand, there is always the chance that you might wake up tomorrow. It sure would be nice to have a little bit left to pay the inevitable bills, wouldn't it? It's a bit of a balancing act, alright, but if you can live for today and plan for tomorrow, it doesn't really matter when you go -- you'll always be ready.