I can't to register a new account????Why disable signup????

Xavier0130

Reaction score
Due to continued abuse from your country of origin we have currently disabled signups. Please try back at a later date.
I can't to register a new hosting account~!!!!It return a message that i can't to register due to my country's continued abuse?!!!

Please~Helps me (P.S. I am a Chinese Malaysian!!)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We did block the countries that stood for the top 5% of all fraud abuse we had in the past (there's a few that's blocked). So you could thank your fellow country men/women for abusing our service.

vicha

Reaction score
I'm from the country of Indonesia, so if we can no longer register on the x10 web hosting service? I expect x10 to equilibrate the people who want to use the services of x10hosting including me. Nor can I sign up for free hosting of the x10 since 2010, which last till now .. I hope that x10 can understand it thank you.:)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We did block some countries from signing up, due to those countries being represented by the top 5% of all fraud abuse we had.

The block may be removed at some point, but there's currently no plans to do so.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't to register too.
My country is Brazil. Why? The same reasons...
Howdy;
I am presuming that you received a message similar to this;
"Due to continued abuse from your country of origin we have currently disabled signups. Please try back at a later date."
It seems fairly self explanatory to me, however, if you have additional questions or comments feel free to ask.
- Carl

chersingle

Reaction score
does anyone know when they will open new entries? because I need to change host, and I wanted 10Hosting

thank you

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
does anyone know when they will open new entries? because I need to change host, and I wanted 10Hosting

thank you

We did block some countries from signing up, due to those countries being represented by the top 5% of all fraud abuse we had.

The block may be removed at some point, but there's currently no plans to do so.
The relevant part is in bold.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
We did block the countries that stood for the top 5% of all fraud abuse we had in the past (there's a few that's blocked). So you could thank your fellow country men/women for abusing our service.

sad but true abusers destroy for everyone

h4n.marquis27

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

I am not writing here to complain that I am unable to sign up, I am writing here to ask you a simple question:

Maybe for paid hosting the block is removed at some "sooner" point and in that case are there any plans?

Thanks, bye,

H4n

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe on paid there isn't actually a restriction at all, since paid has its own verification systems. I may be wrong on that though, I'm not tied into the premium system other than using it myself.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
A bit late, but I thought there was a one x10hosting account per household rule anyways... Why would TC register a new account :shifty:

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
Thank God were safe.. i just hope our fellow country peepz won't abuse it or ima gonna shoot em. thanks x10 for the great service. :) and to those blocked countries IP. you could always signup for their premium account. x10 lives up to their name for best service and customer support (even for free users). :)