Some taughts

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
x10 provide a great service something that would make u even better is if u offered the ability to make more then one domain name, if the second domain name is x10.mx or if u make it something else in the end, don't matter

for does on free hosting that want to have more then one site and just have it as a hobby or for other reasons find it hard to spend money atm this would be very good
there is a few places u can get domain names free but all or at least all that i found been misused so much that they are blacklisted on security software and Google apps, this is something that would not happen to x10 domains because does domains would just be used on x10 host

so by offering this u help people get there other sites on x10 and provide a even better service :) atm this would not help me personally as my main site not all in allowed language and can not be hosted here but im sure it will help many others

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account can have one parked domain and two addon domains (that have subdomain folders), and that adds up to 3 different sites that you can make on a free hosting account. That's more than one domain name that you can make for the sites. Any more than this 3, and you have to pay to upgrade the account. Can you clarify what your suggestion is about because free hosting accounts can already do what you've posted about.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
I think he is asking if you could have more than one x10 subdomain eg test1.x10.mx and home.x10.mx which as far as I know is not currently allowed.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I think he is asking if you could have more than one x10 subdomain eg test1.x10.mx and home.x10.mx which as far as I know is not currently allowed.

I don't see anything in the T.O.S. or A.U.P. or anywhere on the site that says it is not allowed.

The system accepts it, ie, it will allow you to use multiple x10 subdomains on the same account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think they can create an addon domain like mysecondsite.x10.mx (or any of the other domains we offer free subdomains for), for that addon domain they do need to obtain a domain from a third party provider.

Last edited:

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't think they can create an addon domain like mysecondsite.x10.mx (or any of the other domains we offer free subdomains for), for that addon domain they do need to obtain a domain from a third party provider.

correct and my suggestion is simple to make that possible for reasons stated in first post ,seeing most third party providers been abused so much that they are blacklisted,
its not stated anywhere that u can not have yousite1.x10.mx and yoursite2.x10.mx as descalzo pointed out but its nowhere to do it

Personally i think it will help many users if they could have 2 x10.mx domains on same account

Last edited: