Hi there!

elite16

Reaction score
Hello, I've just joined x10hosting and have so far found it to be the best free hoster out there! They do not force ads or redirect your 404 pages to advert-filled pages. And unlike on some other hosts none of my site is broken!

My Domain is: http://eliteware.x10.mx/index.html
And ill be updating it very soon to a top-level domain.
:)

batorude

Reaction score
Hello,
Yes, indeed. The free hosting offered by x10hosting seems very good and I'm happy that I've found them. I shall test the services for a time and shall spread the word. I've visited your site and it looks nice. I'm a web developer (PHP Javascript and CSS) and a web designer. I intend to add some of my projects on my site (batorudesign.elementfx.com) soon. I intend to use it as my portofolio. Now I'm working on a project that involves a lot of PHP and I plan to add it on my site in order to be used for free :).

Batoru.

elite16

Reaction score
Hello,
Yes, indeed. The free hosting offered by x10hosting seems very good and I'm happy that I've found them. I shall test the services for a time and shall spread the word. I've visited your site and it looks nice. I'm a web developer (PHP Javascript and CSS) and a web designer. I intend to add some of my projects on my site (batorudesign.elementfx.com) soon. I intend to use it as my portofolio. Now I'm working on a project that involves a lot of PHP and I plan to add it on my site in order to be used for free :).

Batoru.
Cant wait to see some of your designs, any pictures so i can have a peek at what your upto?