How to change the limit of space?

singingx

Reaction score
Please, I want to upload a file for the public www. To do it I have to change the limit of the space because the current limit is toooo small..
Please, how to do it?
Thanks

singingx

Reaction score
upgrade to illuminated

Is it for free that: "illuminated"???

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Is it for free that: "illuminated"??? I am NOT going to pay for anything here because I do it just for my hobby (music), not for any commercial reason.

Also I am not sure whether it will be possible to put here some software so that people who will click on: "ADD This Video To My Favorites On My Channel On Youtube" could transfer the video(s) on their channel on youtube,

...and if I click on a video that is on youtube "ADD TO" whether it will be transferred to this server???
I MEAN WHETHER IT WILL BE compatible???

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This would likely have been better done as a support ticket, however the limit on space can be lifted after the following requirements are met:

Account 7+ days old [not met]
Valid TOS abiding website uploaded [not met]

Once those are done, open a support ticket through the portal - very few of us monitor the forums for tickets at this point because it is no longer the official support system.