AsylumServe Communications

denzil

Reaction score
um. Looks good overall, but I found it a little slow loading for one, and secondly, the small white text on the particular theme you have makes it slightly annoying to read (I have to strain myself slightly) I don't think you need to worry about the theme, but perhaps bold your text or make it slightly larger font.

roby718

Reaction score
font could be larger+a little bolder. the red highlights in the background are too close to white to have white text in front. Additionally the background is to distraction.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site.Fast and attractive
Which server did you put that on?Boru or Stoli or chopin?
The font size is a concern.A little bigger font size may appeal better.
Regs,
VVBB

asylumserve

Reaction score
Hi,
Can you help me make a website that has a login system with default database?

Login systems are generally easy to make, first of all, I would need to know what kind of database it would be for and what type of coding it would be in such as XML, ASP, PHP, JAVA, PERL, ect.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Nice site.Fast and attractive
Which server did you put that on?Boru or Stoli or chopin?
The font size is a concern.A little bigger font size may appeal better.
Regs,
VVBB

Epic Server

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Can you help me make a website that has a login system with default database?

Use Joomla or Wordpress.Search for CMS and you will find many.X10 supports many of them.Be careful about paid versions.
There are certain forum scripts also.
Regs,
VVBB

zbloomq35

Reaction score
The background is distracting. The introduction paragraph seems irrelevant to me, it should be placed somewhere else or removed altogether. If you're trying to sell shells, I would suggest making the plans more visible. Also, the name... I for one don't really like the name. The name should be more relevant to your site.

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
Looks very good........

but I think its slower

and

the small white text on the particular theme you have makes it slightly annoying to read
I don't think you need to worry about the theme,

asylumserve

Reaction score
Thanks, we'll be revamping the design, however for the name, it is an actual business with a DUNS number ect, called AsylumServe as it is a refuge for your data security and other related areas.

asylumserve

Reaction score
It says i'm IP Banned.

What is the exact message it shows you?
There is security scripts running to prevent SQLi and other attacks so certain ip ranges are blocked also as they may come up as proxy or public wireless ranges to prevent abuse.

wifiber

Reaction score