i cant access my site or cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboy

Reaction score
i cant access my site or cpanel although whatever i do even ftp account. My user name "digitalf". i cleared dns cache also i dont think that my account is suspended coz i didnt do something wrong. Can you help me. i started using it yesterday.
site:
www.dijitalforumtr.tk

Last edited:

kurodatenshi39

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem too. Can't open my website although it was working well about half an hour ago. I've submitted a support ticket. Hopefully it's just a short temporary downtime.

mahaffey

Reaction score
Same here. This was why I left x10 a long time ago and went to 0000free, but they recently shut down, so I came back here. The downtime here is much more than I've noticed from other free hosting services, but in the end, I suppose we shouldn't complain with it being free. But I really want to! Hahaha. Hopefully within 24 hours all will be good again.

chatterbox42

Reaction score
My site is down as well, also on Stoli.

Same here. This was why I left x10 a long time ago and went to 0000free, but they recently shut down, so I came back here. The downtime here is much more than I've noticed from other free hosting services, but in the end, I suppose we shouldn't complain with it being free. But I really want to! Hahaha. Hopefully within 24 hours all will be good again.

To be fair, though, since the last (?) upgrade the uptime has been pretty impressive. I'd been tempted to leave in the past when it got a bit much but despite everything I still consider x10 the best free host around, and I'm speaking from over a decade of experience. It feels like 'home' here. (Gah, I sound like a suck-up, but it's the truth.)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Since we switched to Litespeed for http uptime has been much better. Hopefully the issue stoli's having at the moment should be fixed soon. Admins are working on it.

Last edited:

xboy

Reaction score
thank you for informing us. actually i am newbie hear dont know much idea about x10hosting. But its not good to have connection problems frequently if we would keep going hear it has to be fixed

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Since we switched to Litespeed for http uptime has been much better. Hopefully the issue stoli's having at the moment should be fixed soon. Admins are working on it.

thank you for serving us such nice service. i like its features and quality. it has not much more limitation. I never intent to abuse your service. but connection problems are really irritating. is it temporary problem that we can use it without any trouble in time?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have full access to the servers, so I'm not sure what exactly the problem is. In fairness downtime is minimal on free hosting, but every so often we get a little blip - we appreciate your patience while we sort it out.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Shouldn't be long until it's fixed hopefully. Be patient in the mean time guys.

scrapps

Reaction score

Thanks for letting us know!
Do you have any inkling of when it'll be back up? :)

steve_banting90

Reaction score
for me the servers been getting slower and slower the last few weeks, my website used to load in a bout 1 sec, now it is 10 secs, and so hopefully the slow down has lead to this and it will be fast as it was about a month ago. The downtime used to be very little on this server at least, i came here in about October, and its been the worst downtime the last couple of weeks. The only other times I remember the server going down was at about this time of night, for about an hour or so, other than that I've not seen it and that was only once maybe twise in the time I've had the website. If this keeps going like this, I'll have no choice but to find another host, which is a shame as I really like it here, but I do need my website up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.