question regarding twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

henk506673

Reaction score
Is it against the terms of service to have a website with a plug in that occaisonally updates its self from a twitter feed

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

please note this has not yet been implamented

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It depends what it actually does. If it is a "content scraper", then it is not allowed. However, if it just fetches info from a twitter feed, that should be fine.

henk506673

Reaction score
it just fetches info from the twitter feed and displays it. it does not allow people to update the twitter feed through it.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

from my understanding of a content scrapper, it takes a website and recreates it elsewhere rest assured that is not what i plan to do at all. just mearly take content from one twitter feed and occaisonally update it using a joomla plugin

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

from my understanding of a content scrapper, it takes a website and recreates it elsewhere rest assured that is not what i plan to do at all. just mearly take content from one twitter feed and occaisonally update it using a joomla plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.