Site Error After Installing Wordpress theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

neotechn

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask why does I always got this error everytime I install a wordpress themes, although other themes are working fine but thos I prefer to use aren't working and giving me an error.
Here is the error everytime I activate the theme.

[h=1]503 Service Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site![/SIZE][/FONT]

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Other themes work, but this one gives an error?

Talk to the creator of the theme.

neotechn

Reaction score
I believe there is no need for me to contact the theme creator because currently I have a paid hosting in largeserver.net (but it will expire soon)and it works perfectly, I never received any error. Since my paid hosting will expire on June I'm starting to migrate my website on a free hosting. And I see x10hosting as the best free hosting site. Any idea why does this 503 occurs? Thanks

krofunk

Reaction score
Have you checked the error logs from inside cpanel?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The theme is trying to do something that the server won't/can't do. Without knowing what it is trying, there is no way to know what may be causing the error. Who knows, maybe it is trying to do something illegal.

The creator of the theme knows what it does. Nobody here does.

Who do you think would give you a more informed answer?

neotechn

Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. The owner of the theme is
Code:
http://paddsolutions.com
and I believe that the owner of that website who gives free premium wordpress theme is a trusted person. I've also seen his theme magaling being posted here. Also a lot of blog owners uses his free themes. Well would you agree that this is because my previous hosting provider permits all the task to be done within my account? I really need to install the theme because that was the theme that I used for months. :)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Permit WHAT?

Seriously.

Trusted or not, something his code does is causing the problem. No one here has the time or inclination to pour over his code and find out what (at least, not for free).

Ask him. I seriously doubt if anyone here can help.

neotechn

Reaction score
Well, I'll try to look on his code and try to modify it. I agree with your second reply that maybe his code is trying to do what the server won't/can't do. Or could it be that the issue here is being the fact that my previous hosting is paid and offshore and my account here in x10hosting is free and since it's a free hosting site (and I understand it) there are limitations in every free account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.