New ticket system has not improved the x10 support experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

markhere

Reaction score
New ticket system has not improved the x10 support experience as I have the same issue for the last 5/6 days and getting any support for issues is taking days and maybe weeks which was the case with forum support previously and the ticket system has not improved this in any material way that I can see.
The big drawback is the lack of response to tickets and people will be unable to see others suffering from the same issues when this is fully implemented and forum support is disabled. Think there may be a mass migration unless a reasonable support system can be implemented.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

If you provide your ticket ID, I will have a look at it.
Due to a combination of recent maintenance and people not reading news/announcements, support has recently been swamped with tickets. This means that some can inevitably be missed.
Free hosting support is operated pretty much fully by volunteers: people like myself giving up free time to try to help. While I realise to the end user it may appear that the new support system is a step backwards, however it is helping us a lot in organising tickets and ensuring as few as humanly possible are missed or unanswered. This was a common issue on the forum based support as tickets could quickly be pushed pages and pages back.
I can only really apologise that your ticket was missed, however it would be of great assistance to the support team as a whole if users were a little patient. As I say we are all volunteers, and tickets are eventually answered (and in most cases in a substantially faster time than the situation you mentioned).

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've escalated that support ticket for the server managers to deal with.
Just so you know, when you actually respond to your own tickets when awaiting a staff member response it does not speed up your ticket's response time at all - in fact it has the opposite effect, effectively bumping it further back in the queue. The fastest way to receive support is to post your issue in as much detail as possible and await a response.

tomson_br

Reaction score
I have not had the same luck as you..... I PAYED for Illuminated and since 14/ABR I'm having troubles until today:
I'm still on free servers.......

I ask to give up this plan and get my money back, but x10hosting said me:
"All of our paid plans are strictly no-refunds"

markhere

Reaction score
Have to say I feel it would be less painfull pulling teeth than using the ticket system.

markhere

Reaction score
All previously opened tickets have disappeared and unable open any new tickets system crashes.
And site unavailable now for 9 days even with tickets escalated.
Whats up with that?

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot create a new support a ticket - all tickets disappeared and this forum did not allow post. Searching this forum is also down. Cpanel indicates I have ZERO sql databases and URL indicates SQL error 1146. Have not been able to access my site for one month now.

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Sent email to support because Forum search is down, support ticket created disappeared and cannot create a NEW one either. RATS! Have had no access to my site due to sQL error for one month now. I have almost given up.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Much the same frustrations here.

My site has spent all day alternating between 503 server busy errors and resource limit hit messages and on the rare occasions it does load it runs like treacle - and no, the resource limit messages aren't down to my site, it might be a wordpress blog but I've got just about everything but the core functionality offloaded onto other systems.

I suspect it may be related to the DNS issues but when I try to create a service ticket, as requested, the ticket system falls over and when I've tried to post a new topic on this forum I get a database error message.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Ive also had a support ticket dissapear from my acount portal but for the last 24 hours thats irrelivant as stoli is down ?

my main domain name in my acount portal is different to the one in my cpanel admins are telling me it may be in the

htaccess file ( which ive not changed ) which i cant even access due to either the server being down or cpanel not

showing any files in file manager?:mad:

vascular

Prime Account
Reaction score
Despite buying prime support it doesn't make difference with free support both are same. Please make a note and don't buy prime support. It's waist of money.
Ticket#
13289 Not resolved since 2012-04-24 05:58 Prime Support
13532 Not resolved since 2012-04-26 07:41 Prime Support
13218 Not resolved since 2012-04-23 06:13 Free Support

All are same but no reply at all

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
You are on stoli? Oh my gosh. I'm having issues on boru. I haven't had SQL access since the upgrade at the end of March. Tonight, I'm getting a Problem loading page - server taking too long. (This may be called an improvement from the SQL error code 1146 I was getting consistently for weeks.) So I'm keeping my fingers crossed ....although my eyes have since crossed too. I hope this works out!

stgeorge

Reaction score
@lacems
What Server are you on?

Stoli has been down for over 26 hours solid now.

There has been a problem with load speed and phpMyAdmin for over a week now.

Forget filing Tickets as the Tickets just get deleted with no Reply.

markhere

Reaction score
@lacems
What Server are you on?

Stoli has been down for over 26 hours solid now.

There has been a problem with load speed and phpMyAdmin for over a week now.

Forget filing Tickets as the Tickets just get deleted with no Reply.

He's on Boru not that it makes much difference which server at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.