Website not Working

s0ulp1xe

Reaction score
my website is not loading, worked this morning but not anymore. :(

my website link:

http://s0ulp1xel.x10.mx/

help me please, I have had this problem before and it usually fixes it by it self.

also my internet is working because I can get to apple.com and x10hosting.com

ilo06431

Reaction score
I can not open my website too. So I had to change the hosting service. I have moved to another provider.

krofunk

Reaction score
I can get to your site, but you seem to have some broken code as it is causing Chrome to fall over. I would suggest you check your site using the w3c validation tools to check for errors.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is loading fine, but there are some significant problems with the markup -- as XHTML, it really shouldn't work at all.

And for anybody who is actually relying on x10Hosting (or any other free host) for "always-up, mission-critical" websites: you're out of your respective trees. Do you understand the kinds of compromises that have to be made to support free hosting (without compulsory advertisements, I might add)? Any of a number of things can (and will) go wrong, from other users on the same server crowding you out of CPU time or disk space, to people trying to run malicious code quite deliberately (which may have consequences on your server, or may cause ISPs to block the domain or IP). If you actually need your site to be up and running all of the time, either for self-marketing or as a money-maker in its own right, then pay for hosting. At least that way you get a service level agreement, and there's a pretty good chance that the host can afford to have a little extra hardware breathing room.