help please.... :)

martian1

Reaction score
hi... i am new here... i have actually successfully created my account just a few minutes ago... but i'm having a hard time on the cPAnel... every time i logged in, it will say Log in successful... Redirecting... but then after a few seconds,,, it will just do absolutely nothing... i still have to enter again my username and password again and again and directing me to the same login page... Please help.... Thanks very much... :)

skyjudyx

Reaction score
hi... i am new here... i have actually successfully created my account just a few minutes ago... but i'm having a hard time on the cPAnel... every time i logged in, it will say Log in successful... Redirecting... but then after a few seconds,,, it will just do absolutely nothing... i still have to enter again my username and password again and again and directing me to the same login page... Please help.... Thanks very much... :)

Hi, I am also new here, I also faced this problem. It will be fine after waiting for several minutes (e.g. 10 mins).

stefx10m

Reaction score
Hi all, another newbie here. I'm having the same problem. I registerred about 2 hours ago. when I login it says:

"authenticating"
then:
"Login succesfull. Redirecting"
and then:
"You must specify a username to login."

All without ever leaving the login page?

Any help appreciated...

gharr

Reaction score
Hi all, another newbie here. I'm having the same problem. I registerred about 2 hours ago. when I login it says:

"authenticating"
then:
"Login succesfull. Redirecting"
and then:
"You must specify a username to login."

All without ever leaving the login page?

Any help appreciated...
I had the same problem. I logged out of the website (forum) and waited for a little while (5 - 15 minutes) for the server to process my registration.
After that I tried to log in onto my cpanel and it worked. :)

Last edited:

theone48

Reaction score
It can take up to 24 hours after signing up to activate your account when the servers are busy. To make sure your registration is fully processed, you should wait then log-in after 24 hrs.

If you still experience difficulty, open a support ticket.