I want to leave x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to close my account at x10hosting as I have moved my site somewhere else. Can someone tell me the process of making a 'Delete Request' for my account?

Thanks

Sumit

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to close my account at x10hosting as I have moved my site somewhere else. Can someone tell me the process of making a 'Delete Request' for my account?

Thanks

Sumit

Fill the following form

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Thanks. I have filled it as below:

cPanel username: sumitmehta and sumitfe2 (both usernames point to same account. Its been like this for so long and I don't know how)

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
But before I leave, I want to show my gratitude and must say that you guys have been doing a great job for the past so many years. I have never seen a free hosting service doing such a great job of providing support too. Hats off to you all and keep up this good work. God bless. :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you - it's always great to hear positive feedback :)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I marked your account for termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.