Unknown Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

djalam

Reaction score
Site was working perfectly few hours ago. I just went on and it said the following php error:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/[username]/public_html/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Just removed the [username] from the above error, Other then that, thats what I see. I haven't done anything in the past few hours to cause this on my end. It just cropped up. After some googling it seems to be due to file or directory permissions maybe?

Thanks in advance

theengli

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've got the same problem too. First thought it was my fault but now I see it's somehow connected to hosting issues probably

xm

Reaction score
Yeah this sucks.

Last edited:

shea

Reaction score
I've spent the past hour trying to figure out what I did wrong. I guess it must be hosting related; hopefully it will resolve itself sometime soon.

I'm on starka. After a bit of research, it seems that most people get this error due to file permissions, but my dirs are 755 and files 644. I hope this is fixed soon...

Last edited:

aof2000

Reaction score
Same problem on absolut server.
I have been mailing all day with an special offer, and many people is trying to see my page.
Help. Please.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.