Can not reverse the Inactivity Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

xylexblue57

Reaction score
Hi.
I am a regular user of x10hosting and I am very happy with it's free hosting service. I have been using it for 3 years.

I was on a monthly trip to a rural area and I had no internet connectivity. After 24 days I checked my emails and saw that I was suspended due to inactivity. I was also suspended a few times before due to the same reason and I was able to reverse this suspension.

But today when I logged in to the x10Hosting portal I saw my main domain was deleted and It was showing that I have no hosting account yet! It was asking me to create new. When I entered the same domain which I had registered in 2010, it strangely accepted it. But later I wasn't able to complete the registration process due to a reason appeared on my screen "We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse."

Although my main domain name was http://
disneyin.x10.mx/ (Which I added again to my account today)
but my domain which I actually use for professional purpose is http://disneyduniya.in/ (It was also expired but I renewed it)

I don't know what is going on, and what to do now. Has my site deleted from their database?

Please guide me what to do now. I don't want to leave x10hosting.

The username I use: disneyin
and I live in India.

Thank you

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, it appears this account has been automatically terminated on the 21st of September, 2012 for inactivity. There is no way we can recover any information or the account at this stage.

xylexblue57

Reaction score
OK.

But I am not able to re-add an hosting account due the error I'm getting.

"We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse."

So what to do now? I can reupload my files from my computer. Please help, my account is very important to me. :(

xylexblue57

Reaction score
I was able to add hosting account somehow. But now I feel that I have lost my emails I had on that hosting account. And one more thing is that I've lost my faith in x10hosting.

Thanks. But Still I am here. I don't want to loose you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.