Community Support
Reaction score
u5y2ugy7.jpg

Doesn't look so great on iPad.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's friendly and I like the idea of giving the client easy to follow steps, explaining what is required of them and what you do.

The layout does have some positioning and typography issues with many parts of the text hidden or completely invisible. I've put the site into browsershots.org to be scanned so you can see the site as other do-> http://browsershots.org/http://www.northlinewebservices.com/

Nor

Reaction score
Thanks for your observations Sharky!

We have corrected the fonts issue, how does it look on iPad now?

Nor

Reaction score
Hi cybrax,

Thanks for your comments and feedback!

We have redone the whole fonts set up, apparently there was a problem with a style tag, but it should be fixed now across all browsers.

Please let us know what you think of it now...it should look VERY different!

Thanks!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Many, many times better. I'm still not a fan of the soft round-rects (especially the outer fuzzies -- they really look retro, but not in a chic way) but at least you're not hiding the information anymore.

Nor

Reaction score
Hi ellescuba and xaoskitty for your feedback! Indeed, the tux logo stands out a bit, we'll take a look at that. We have made some modifications though based all you guys' great feedback!

The How it works tab, we have changed it and now it has both cycles, website design and ebook production cycle:

How it Works: its easy to get a great website and ebook

THanks again and let us know what you think!

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Have the examples* link open in a new tab so users can come back and read the rest of the steps.
Maybe Have them side by side, or add two options under How it Works (one for websites and ebooks), I almost didn't notice the e-book one there.

Nor

Reaction score
Hi Ellescuba, great observation! It's now in the change request queue, thanks for that sharp eye :)

Nor

Reaction score
We've updated the navigation bar, increased the font sizes of the pages where it was too small. Increased the title size on the front page to make a bit more readable, and a whole bunch of little details.

Northline Web Services

Thanks for all your great feedback guys!