Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric.toronto

Reaction score
Hi,

I got suspended today and I know the reason for the suspension. What I don't understand though is, I got an email yesterday telling me about my account inactivity. I then signed in to the forum expecting it to be all that would be required of me because as it states "it is a requirement that you login to the x10Hosting Portal once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required." Not the case. Today I got suspended.

I'm in the process of trying to unsuspend but it's saying it "unsuspension requested. Thank you for your patience".

Like I said...I understand the reason for the suspension and don't have a problem with it but I signed in and I still got suspended.

Thanks

Eric

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, not the Forum, the Account Portal, https://x10hosting.com/portal/login.php

And the self-unsuspension system sometimes misfires. I have unsuspended you. (Make sure to clear browser cache and history so you don't see a stored copy of the Suspended Page).

birgeart89

Reaction score
the instructions I received also told me to log into the forum once a month -- but I've been suspended a few times despite logging in. So is it tru one has to log into the account portal once a month, not the forum?

theyomag62

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

My Account is suspended for not logging in. But the problem is when i try to unsuspend it's not happening. It just says "unsuspension request sent. Thank you for your patience." This has been happening for the past 3 - 4 days. Please Help.

account name: indigen .

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anna,

My Account is suspended for not logging in. But the problem is when i try to unsuspend it's not happening. It just says "unsuspension request sent. Thank you for your patience." This has been happening for the past 3 - 4 days. Please Help.

account name: indigen .
Your account should be good to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.