Help about Forex Trading

Thomas014

Reaction score
Hi guys
Can you please help me to know that how can I get benefited by Forex Trading?
What is it exactly? I don't know any thing, but found and read some articles about this.
I want to know in details. Help me..

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It is, at the individual level, glorified gambling with a huge house advantage. A good way to lose your money.

Thomas014

Reaction score
descalzo... Can you please provide me some through details? I actually do not understand what you want to say.. How can you say this is a way to lose money??
Also besides forex, I also want to know about binary trading option.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're gambling on small market movements on large monetary amounts, mostly with other people's money. That gives you wins out of proportion to your actual investment, but your losses (and there will be losses) can sink you before you have time to react -- and even small losses can amount to much, much more money than you can afford to lose. There is no "safe position" unless you're playing at an institutional level.

TANSTAAFL.

Thomas014

Reaction score
Thanks esselar
I am ready to trade now and will start very soon. Before that please give some important suggestions to make my aim successful.
How important is to know the review details from major brokers to trade with binary options?
I just found a link where I get some valuable tips to select brokers.
Edit Spam URL
How much acceptable is this?
Thanks a lot.
Thomas

You're gambling on small market movements on large monetary amounts, mostly with other people's money. That gives you wins out of proportion to your actual investment, but your losses (and there will be losses) can sink you before you have time to react -- and even small losses can amount to much, much more money than you can afford to lose. There is no "safe position" unless you're playing at an institutional level.

TANSTAAFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ever seen the movie War Games? The only winning move is not to play.

Last edited:

Thomas014

Reaction score
Hey can not you talk simply? You are always talking like a church father. 8)
Please simplify and help me. I set up my mind to invest in binary option trading.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
As he said it is a losing game.

And the site you linked to above is nothing but a shill for a losing game. Anyone who would go to that site and sign up for a brokerage account is a fool and will lose his money. The only ones who make money are the brokers and the shill sites such as the one you mentioned.

Thomas014

Reaction score
Hi all of my dear friends..
I did not loose any money still. Thank God.
Always try to follow the market stats before investing.
Always read the brokers review before investing.. I don't know the future.. But still now my risk is converting to gain. No risk no gain.. :cool:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're risking more than you think, that's all. It doesn't take much of a market loss to wipe you out.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi all of my dear friends..
I did not loose any money still. Thank God.
Always try to follow the market stats before investing.
Always read the brokers review before investing.. I don't know the future.. But still now my risk is converting to gain. No risk no gain.. :cool:

We get it.
You own a site that makes money off of people who are looking for easy money.
You make money from people clicking on links on your site and signing up for trading accounts.
You don't risk anything.

Options are a time limited, zero sum game. Zero sum, that is, before commissions. Trader A wins $X minus commission $Y, Trader B loses $X plus commission $Y. In the long run, the only person making money are the brokers.

Unless you are very lucky or very good. Are you smarter than Bank of America, Chase, Bank of Dubai, etc...? Do you have more resources to do research? Can you react the second the market thinks about moving one way or the other?

Well then, you are not that good.

That leaves lucky. Which means you are gambling. Period. Against a stacked deck.

Thomas014

Reaction score
Hi friends its fine till now.. But my winning ratio is not so high cause invested a little money at first. Thank God and thanks to you.
I am now thinking a bit high for investing.

Alessandro33

Banned
Reaction score
Hi friends i am here i would like to say you that you should join a Forex reading training center where you can get the Forex education because this is not a easy business to do and you should have all the knowledge about Forex trading so i think the best way to learn and do the Forex trading is join a Forex learning institute ........