DNS Errors, Cloudflare Errors, MX Entry errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

filipb

Reaction score
I can not be able to do anything with the DNS settings to link with cloudflare.. DNS features are not working at all. Nor is the cloud flare (obviously) and the MX Entry is not working either... I am not able to change anything. I can not change any CNAME or other features (can't remember when) I just don't see them. I am also not able to turn on cloudflare? What has happened?

Socialica

Reaction score
I'm sorry to spoil the party, but cloudflare CLEARLY does not work with free subdomains.
:p
And if you are wondering WHY its there in the first place, its a built in cPanel feature they can't really change so live with it.

Last edited:

filipb

Reaction score
I used to use these services I had them active... I could use cloud flare and did, I could also use the DNS settings and all but suddenly it just can't do it? And that is my question why?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You CAN'T use them on free subdomains... It just doesn't work.

I can't talk about Cloudflare, but you can use the Advanced Zone Editor to adjust the DNS (mail.yourdomain.x10.bz to gmail, etc) and the MX Entry tool to adjust those (ie, route the mail to Google Apps account). Does work for x10 subdomains.

Status
Not open for further replies.