Cannot Access CPanel... Redirect Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprodigalson85

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Whenever I try to sign in to my free hosting account (at https://x10hosting.com/sso/index.php/main) it says "Sign in Successful"... then "Sign in complete! Redirecting to the control panel.." but then it doesn't take me to my CPanel.

Seems maybe the redirect isn't working? After about 5-10 seconds or so - the browser tells me that the "webpage is not available".

My site is still up and functioning fine (as is my girlfriend's) but neither of us can access our CPanels! I'm on exofire.net while her site is on elementfx.com. I believe both are on Absolut...

Any ideas? Thanks

theprodigalson85

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I was finally and thankfully able to log in and access my CPanel today (as was my girlfriend)... I knew things would get probably get squared away soon enough (as it always has & always does). I wasn't even (that) worried.

Everything now works beautifully and looks so as well. So I guess I'll just say to those at X10:

Thank you muchly for all that you do and for all that you've done. I do very much appreciate your efforts and I do believe I'll upgrade my account soon.

Very professional... Gotta like it!

Best hosting ever? I think so...

Cheers

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi guys, we performed some updates tonight that I believe caused these troubles - sorry about that. If you run into any further problems let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.