Unable to upgrade to premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysharia

Reaction score
... So, I spent the last five minutes trying to get the automated call system to call me and stay on the line long enough for me to provide the code.

However, given the way my phone provider works... your system consistently hangs up before I'm able to give the code.

The way my phone service provider works is that the operator messages me, asking me if I want to take the call or have the operator take a message for me.

Obviously, I chose to have the call be taken, but by the time the operator begins typing out what the system is saying... it hangs up with the message, "We didn't get your code, good bye." and hangs up.

For your information, my provider for phone service is Purple Communications IP-Relay given my hearing impairment.

Can you guys help out? :U

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello Lysharia, can you send me a message and let me know what phone number you've submitted your x10Premium order with? If you stay on that page of the order form I can then approve it and you'll be advanced.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello Lysharia, I apologize that I missed your message yesterday. Please place the order again and let me know once it has been submitted. I'll standby waiting on your update at this time.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Thank you for the update. This should now be all set, I'll discuss this further with you via the private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.