[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

theborde

Reaction score
Seems like I caught whatever is causing this problem. I have no access to any of my files in my file manager. Any help would be appreciated.

chatngox

Reaction score
Seems like I caught whatever is causing this problem. I have no access to any of my files in my file manager. Any help would be appreciated.

I Googled up and seems to be some files up to admin's end have some problem. Not sure if helps :/

mafiaga4

Reaction score
i have the same error

when i click it, it says something like [type]=file
[file]_ajaxapp_header.tmpl

something like that

theborde

Reaction score
I switched over to the cPanel X and it worked fine. If I hadn't just spent the past 10 hours trying to link to files in my FTP folder (unsuccessfully) I would have updated this thread.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this still an issue? I've been unable to reproduce it... if so can someone provide exact steps as to how they're receiving the error?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm still seeing the issue.

Server: Absolute
Browser: Chrome 29.0.1547.66 m

The message sometimes disappears so fast you can't see if. If you try to save the file, it will have no effect.

Here is the javascript error on pressing the save button:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Dynamic_Notice' of undefined editit.html?file=test.pl&fileop=&dir=%2Fhome%2Fgjrx10mx%2Fpublic_html%2Fcgi-bin&dirop=&charset=&file_charset=_DETECT_&baseurl=&basedir=&codeedit=1:270

Screenshot
screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

ewoogami

Reaction score
Is this still an issue? I've been unable to reproduce it... if so can someone provide exact steps as to how they're receiving the error?

i just go to file manager and code edit my php files, when it loads the message [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive] just appears and then when you try to edit your code like before for example if you click save changes even without changing anything you get the pop up message "you didn't change anything" or something then when you change the code and save changes you get to save changes but when this error appears when you click the save changes even with or without changing your code you get nothing just nothing....

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried forcing a hard refresh of the page (CTRL + F5 twice). If you're still running what you loaded on a previous session/load, you'll still have the same error.

ewoogami

Reaction score
Have you tried forcing a hard refresh of the page (CTRL + F5 twice). If you're still running what you loaded on a previous session/load, you'll still have the same error.

i tried to hard refresh the page i still get the same error.... is anyone who encountered the same error already had it fix? cause nothing seems to happen on my end...

also is there a way were i can delete the cache of this site for my web browser manually?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Usually, but it depends on the browser. In Google Chrome, if you go to your history page and delete the entry, it also kills the cache for that page. Something similar should happen in Firefox. Opera and IE, I don't know about these days (I only use them for local testing of my own pages).

ewoogami

Reaction score
Usually, but it depends on the browser. In Google Chrome, if you go to your history page and delete the entry, it also kills the cache for that page. Something similar should happen in Firefox. Opera and IE, I don't know about these days (I only use them for local testing of my own pages).

i use mozilla and tried hard refreshing it multiple times and also i cleared the browser history all of it from the beginning of time as in everything and also tried using it on a newly installed google chrome just installed google chrome so basically no chache of this site whatsoever and still nothing, i still get the same error still can't change my php file and save it... someone said that recreating the account fixed it, maybe wecould ask admins to recreate accounts, if recreating accounts is not possible maybe resetting or like formatting accounts that are plagued with this error?

https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/file-manager-error-need-help.190506/

rate me

Reaction score
On my older hosting account, it works fine, but on my new one when i click save changed nothing happens, seems to be an issue with newer hosting accounts.

I'm just going to my hosting account, clicking on a file and the error pops up, and the editor opens and i'm unable to save anything.

I re sized the code window, and the error was displayed, i clicked on it and this appeared.

Template::Exception:
[TYPE]=[file]
[INFO]=[_ajaxapp_header.tmpl: not found]
[TEXT]=[]

Last edited:

ewoogami

Reaction score
On my older hosting account, it works fine, but on my new one when i click save changed nothing happens, seems to be an issue with newer hosting accounts.

I'm just going to my hosting account, clicking on a file and the error pops up, and the editor opens and i'm unable to save anything.

I re sized the code window, and the error was displayed, i clicked on it and this appeared.

Template::Exception:
[TYPE]=[file]
[INFO]=[_ajaxapp_header.tmpl: not found]
[TEXT]=[]

yeah that is also what i am getting, exactly that same error...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The issue with saving files should now be resolved. Let us know if you have any continued problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.