File manager error need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafiaga4

Reaction score
[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]

i cant edit any files using file manager either, when i click this it says in a textbox

Template::Exception:
[TYPE]=[file]
[INFO]=[_ajaxapp_header.tmpl: not found]
[TEXT]=[]

Help please, it started yesterday

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We're community volunteers around here (for the most part), and it's 08:00 on a Sunday morning where the servers live. Nobody's on pager duty for a cPanel file manager config problem. Have you tried the legacy file manager? How about editing locally and FTPing the changes? This isn't an emergency. There are alternatives; you're not stuck without options. When the admins with access (and knowledge of the required configuration, etc.) show up, the problem will be fixed.

mafiaga4

Reaction score
yes i have tried legacy file manager, its not the actual file manager its the code editor thats saying the error, when i change the theme to x10hosting basic the file manager has an error and it wont load my files

JohnConner

Reaction score
I offer you use some steps would help:
1- use ftp file manager like filezilla and change the file permission
2- open cpanel file manager and check if the editor would work properly
If these steps didn't help rename your .htaccess file to something else and repeat above paces.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not able to reproduce the error, the steps I did after logging in to your account were:
- Open File Manager
- Pick a PHP File
- Click on Code Editor icon from the top

If there are other steps to reproduce this error please let me know. If these are the correct steps please clear your browser's temp files\cache and try again.

mafiaga4

Reaction score
yes those are basically what i do, im not sure why your not getting it, ill try clearing it now

mafiaga4

Reaction score
yep it doesnt work for all browsers, if you want i can take a screen shot of it?

mafiaga4

Reaction score
after browsing through threads i heard recreating the account will get rid of the issue, can you do this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.