Restoring deleted site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmx1058

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for such an awesome service. I intend on paying for hosting as soon as I can afford to. In the meantime... I had an account a while back, and in the process of moving and getting settled in, it was suspended, and deleted for inactivity. Is there any way to get it back? It was the same subdomain I just re registered, gsm.x10.bz and was on the same account I am on now. It was also hosted under www. gsmcomputers.us on the same account. I believe it was back in April, maybe May that it got suspended for inactivity.

If not, I certainly understand. Its my fault. I should have had a backup of it all anyway. But if you can that would be awesome, and save me a LOT of time rebuilding it...

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see your new account, but I don't see any trace of your old account. One of the high level admins may find something that I cannot, but I highly doubt that anything of your old account exists other than a log entry. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the previous one was deleted back in May, I'm sorry but there would not be any backups available that far back.

gsmx1058

Reaction score
No problem - I knew it was a long shot but figured I would ask! Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.