Cannot access Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

jornald2

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new in your host, and today I started to have a block on MySQL database and phpMyAdmin, from cPanel i click on phpMyAdmin, but it redirects me to the login page of phpMyAdmin, and i can't login, i've inserted the right username and password, and it returns me the error, that cannot access to the database.

Any one knows something about this?

Regards.

terra211

Reaction score
jornald2,
as a newbie you might like to know that from time to time there will be various denials in different areas of accessing your website and databases. Sometimes the server is undergoing maintenance or updates. For the most part, I have been 100% happy with the free hosting account and generally speaking, access denials are not that frequent. I have experienced outages that have lasted a day, maybe two, but then everything works correctly again. Please be patient with the tech team that maintains these servers, but do continue to post denials and outages as it helps the rest of us confirm that it is not us but instead the servers are having problems. Hope this alleviates your anxiety.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to the correct forum. Please do not post support questions in the feedback and suggestion forums.

renatogu

Reaction score
Hi, i have the same problem, today i wake up and look my website and it show me a error about the connection with the database, so i tried to enter to my database manager (phpMyAdmin) through x10hosting.com website and i clicked above the button of phpMyAdmin and it redirect me to the login panel of phpMyAdmin, i tried to enter the credentials (there are correct) but it said that my credencials are incorrect.

Anyone know a solution?

sayedf32

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem. The php and MySQL stuff on my web site (server:LEVEL) aren't working and every time I try to log in at phpMyAdmin, it doesn't let me. Any ideas?

jornald2

Reaction score
jornald2,
as a newbie you might like to know that from time to time there will be various denials in different areas of accessing your website and databases. Sometimes the server is undergoing maintenance or updates. For the most part, I have been 100% happy with the free hosting account and generally speaking, access denials are not that frequent. I have experienced outages that have lasted a day, maybe two, but then everything works correctly again. Please be patient with the tech team that maintains these servers, but do continue to post denials and outages as it helps the rest of us confirm that it is not us but instead the servers are having problems. Hope this alleviates your anxiety.

I'm very happy with the host, that's no question about it, 100% my hosting, I'm from portugal, and only today it showed me this error that is taking me crazy, because, the website, is from a portuguese journal, and it's losing money with this.

Oh besides that, on the website it says this fatal error: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections"

raven209

Reaction score
MySQL error as of today..... x10 needs to get up and look at it asap

still waiting for it to get fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.