Please review my site

varment

Reaction score
Well I waited about 30 seconds and the index did not load... Hmmm.. I know my SQL server is down right now, so maybe that's the issue.
Good luck!

intlx10m

Reaction score
It seems like you are a starter in HTML so, if its your first attempt i must tell that you really did well.There are really lot of things you can learn and make the site much more interesting.

Wizard7851

Reaction score
Not exactly a starter. about 10 years ago I had gotten into html and site design, But it didnt really go all too far with it. Life took over on me, Had kids and all of that good stuff. I just got back into doing it here recently, any advice you have i would greatly appreciate it. thoughts ideas etc etc. currently I've been watching you tube tutorials lol

intlx10m

Reaction score
That's a long gap but, family really matters.My advice is just start experimenting new things.Curiosity is what makes us learn. Youtube is a good way to learn, i'm 16 and have been developing stuff since i was 13. I made my start with YouTube and i really love experimenting new things.I just started out with PHP and i'm enjoying it very much.These things really make me go crazy check out my latest application which i made http://intl.x10.mx/ .A part from developing things i have been handling 2 websites. You can have a glimpse at http://www.highschool.in/. So, have a positive attitude and remember "Those who win are those who believe they can!". I'm not that much good at giving advice's but i hope i answered.

Wizard7851

Reaction score
lol yeah it is a long gap, I agree with you about experimenting and curiosity is the best way to learn. the first bit of PHP I tried was on the guestbook I was working on with the site. but I got a little frustrated with it so I put it on the back burner for a little bit. Ill jump back into it though here in a day or two. nice work on the application and on the sites your handling. And as far as the whole giving of advice, words of wisdom come in many shapes and forms. though you may not think your good at it. the person who your words inspire will most certainly disagree. its all in perspective. and the worst person to criticize you is yourself.

intlx10m

Reaction score
lol yeah it is a long gap, I agree with you about experimenting and curiosity is the best way to learn. the first bit of PHP I tried was on the guestbook I was working on with the site. but I got a little frustrated with it so I put it on the back burner for a little bit. Ill jump back into it though here in a day or two. nice work on the application and on the sites your handling. And as far as the whole giving of advice, words of wisdom come in many shapes and forms. though you may not think your good at it. the person who your words inspire will most certainly disagree. its all in perspective. and the worst person to criticize you is yourself.
Totally agree with your thought!.The worst person to criticize one is oneself.It really is pleasure talking to you.If you ever need help in HTML,CSS,PHP or designing graphics, flash banner just post a comment on my wall.I would really love to help!.

Wizard7851

Reaction score
Totally agree with your thought!.The worst person to criticize one is oneself.It really is pleasure talking to you.If you ever need help in HTML,CSS,PHP or designing graphics, flash banner just post a comment on my wall.I would really love to help!.
thanks, I really appreciate it. ya know thats what makes a great person is those willing to help others. and though the world is kinda in a super messed up state its still nice to know there are those out there who arent quite as screwed up lol and thank you for the offer