Account Suspended (Please Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The suspension is for inactivity, so you'd need to login to the account portal and unsuspend yourself. If I were to unsuspend yourself, it would be back to suspended within 24 hours unless you do login to the portal for that account.
However, the forum account you do post from right now is NOT associated with that account but with another hosting account, and you really should only have one. ToS states one free hosting account per individual.

style888

Reaction score
I'm using a friend's account here because I can't even log-in to my own community log-in. I hope you understand.

My name and email doesn't work but I know my password. How do I get inside?

style888

Reaction score
Can you remind me of my name or email at least, or if it was even changed?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't tell if the email was ever changed, it is tied with an gmail.com address. The username would be consx102.

After noticing the account has been suspended a while and closing in on getting terminated for being inactive, I went ahead and unsuspended the account as that would at least reset the timer. It will get suspended again unless you login as soon as you possibly can manage however.

style888

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I will log-out now and use my own account. This is not my account but I have no other way to get to talk to you if I didn't badger the account holder of this name. After all, he was the one who recommended you guys and your hosting. Thank you so much. Most grateful.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have gmail, use the calendar. Set up an email reminder the 1st and 15th of each month to log in.

style888

Reaction score
I can't tell if the email was ever changed, it is tied with an gmail.com address. The username would be consx102.

After noticing the account has been suspended a while and closing in on getting terminated for being inactive, I went ahead and unsuspended the account as that would at least reset the timer. It will get suspended again unless you login as soon as you possibly can manage however.

the account name is still not working but I could now get in my admin of my CMS. Would you be kind enough to give me the first two letters of the email I used so I could open my email instead.

style888

Reaction score
The email starts with rev....@gmail.com
Thank you thank you thank you. I guess, the site needs an email recovery system...you know for people who forgot their name or email instead of the pass. It does happen if one uses 3 or more emails from different accounts. Maybe a secret question or clue or something...

Most grateful.

consx102

Reaction score
I'm already here! Yay!!!

You got me so worried for the entire week. Thank you so much.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad it got sorted out.
To avoid being suspended for inactivity in the future, remember to log in to the portal at least once every 30 days.

consx102

Reaction score
Glad it got sorted out.
To avoid being suspended for inactivity in the future, remember to log in to the portal at least once every 30 days.
Anna you are an angel. Happy Holidays...will remember that. I could even redesign things for you or draw you something...just contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.