Who killed x10 forums?

longbich

Reaction score
Soes anyone know anything about Skype phones? I f you attach a Skype phone to your PC which already is running Skype will that cause a problem?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, at least the place isn't overrun with people saying things like, "i agree" or "that is most intriguing, cheap v1agra ci@lis rolex watches cheap purses shoes."

Quality over quantity has to count for something, right?

I agree with your prospective. It is most intriguing. Want to buy a fake Rolex?
:)

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The real question, is who ate all the goddamn x10 Pizza from the break room?!
Corey and Bryon. They hired an Amazon drone with a winch and a plastic toy soldier on the winch to grab the pizza and "for the lolz".
There may have been alcohol involved too.

upload_2014-3-2_9-31-57.png

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It got to a point where, for some yet unknown reason, the forums appeared as a jumbled up mess on my system. Yesterday I was trying to get a few things with my VPS worked out through support and decided to see if anything had changed. Whatever was messed up seems to be cleared up now, so perhaps I will visit much more often. Might even dust off IRC machine every now and then

kkenny

Reaction score
I pop in my head from time to time and miss the old days where the forums were active, of course I was just a kid back then.
I miss the days of chatting with other folks in IRC, until my immaturity bested me (Russ knows what I'm talking about ;P).

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
forums are still kinda active but notback in the "day" awhile ago LOL! I still drop in!

myclicki

Reaction score
It's funny how one never thinks of checking out the Forums until there seems to be a problem and they are wondering what's going on...
Oh Wait... that's me. Hi.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
And then theres me. I have been too distracted with work to do anything social.

rhaven

Reaction score

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Irc isn't dead. And why do you blame us?!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Who killed x10 forums?

who-killed_zpse335ffae.jpg

Palmer640

Reaction score
Yep, this is the main reason most likely. It used to be required to sign into the forums at least once a month - which I think bred more people to actually use them. Now, it's not a requirement, and people probably don't realize the forums even exist :/

That has to be it. I know when I first signed up for x10hosting when I logged in I didn't just log in and exit. I logged in, noticed some interesting topics and posted. I didn't realize it wasn't a requirement anymore. I haven't logged in lately and was wondering why I didn't get the email saying I need to log in.

It's nice to not need to log in, but at the same time it's nice to have an active forum.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
Hey, don't forget the most important thing: Quality over quantity.
Luckily the x10Hosting forums aren't filled with spam.

(but what if I want to see who my doctor hates and why?)

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Where did all the tech's go ? How am i to get help if you can't reach them here ?