Cant add domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellspir

Reaction score
Hello sir,
I am not able to add domain through cpanel.
This is the error comming when I am trying to add domain
Code:
Using nameservers with the following IPs: 108.178.57.230,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I have checked name server and tried adding domain again and again but this error is comming. Please help.
(Server Namexo1)
Name server that I have added
  • ns1.x10hosting.com (99.198.122.2)
  • ns2.x10hosting.com (108.178.57.230)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, what domain are you trying to add?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please try adding it again? I'm seeing our nameservers fine on your domain; they may have been propagating earlier. :)

astraea96

Reaction score
Could you please try adding it again? I'm seeing our nameservers fine on your domain; they may have been propagating earlier. :)

No changes..
Still not work... :(

Error is..

Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

hellspir

Reaction score
this is the domain name i am trying to add hellspiritz.com but right now i have shifted it to someother hosting waiting for x10hosting to work.
hope that this problem will be fixed asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.