Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
What server are you on?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi, if you're seeing this issue please navigate to the Get Support > Forums page and link your web hosting account to your forum account, so we can assist you further. Otherwise please let us know your hosting account username or domain name so that we can look up your account.

Tech_1011

Reaction score
Hi, if you're seeing this issue please navigate to the Get Support > Forums page and link your web hosting account to your forum account, so we can assist you further. Otherwise please let us know your hosting account username or domain name so that we can look up your account.

Hi, It seems to not link my account, so I have started a discussion with you. Thanks.

Tropical Fish 4um

Reaction score
You may disregard on mine deleted anything i could and wont be going back there, couldnt even delete the account feature. You guys really crapped your nest on this migration crap, the old system at least worked.

tdmpicku

Reaction score
Hello, I've been having this same issue, getting a white page with a 1 in the corner. I've linked my web hosting account to this forum account.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I've forcefully switched your account to use x3 from the backend, since I don't have an ETA on when the self-switcher will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

pf4public45

Reaction score
I've forcefully switched your account to use x3 from the backend, since I don't have an ETA on when the self-switcher will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Is it possible to switch my account to use cpanel by default?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.