Switching from basic to cPanel v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi guys, the problem with switching between control panel interfaces should be resolved as of 7 PM EST. If you see any further issues please update us.

pf4public45

Reaction score
Hi guys, the problem with switching between control panel interfaces should be resolved as of 7 PM EST. If you see any further issues please update us.
Tried switching manually and it does really work. The only thing is that it logs me out and I should log in again to actually make a switch, which is not a problem at all. Posting just for you to know how it works in case there's something left to fix in case this is not as expected :) And ofcourse thanks for fixing.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to let me know. Unfortunately there is no nice way to get cPanel to reliably change the theme with their APIs other than to force a log out and new sign-in session.

coaster3000

Reaction score
@Dead-i
Could you set mine you cpanel. If you have already it seems it still did not take effect on me.

I think I posted the request already but not entirely sure. This was a while ago when I requested it.

coaster300078

Reaction score
Sorry Just logged in the account linked to my account this is coaster3000. I did attempt to link accounts but that is not really working. :banghead: So this account is what it says on my portal that is linked to my account. Could you apply the cpanel view to this thanks :confused:

Thanks again @Dead-i
---------------------
Coaster3000

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please could you try using the self-switcher in the top right corner of cPanel again to do so. The recent issue regarding the self-switcher is now resolved.

http://status.x10hosting.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.