cPanel Theme Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

We're having a few issues with our self-switcher at the moment, so I've forcefully switched you from the backend. :)

Thank you,

Dinoraptor101

Reaction score
Hello!! I'm having the exact same issue!! I switched to BASIC easily.. but going back to cPanel X3 didn't work.. please switch me back..
X10 Domain = Dinoraptor101.x10.com

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Dinoraptor101,

Thanks for getting in contact with us on Twitter. I've manually changed your cPanel theme for you, and I'm looking into why the self-switcher isn't functioning on Illuminated. :)

Thank you,

danyelle

Reaction score
Hello, Just signed up recently, installed magento etc, now it seems I need to access crontab and can't do it because it looks like my theme is stuck on basic and I can't switch to x3 (never even saw x3, it was basic when i signed up and didn't realise there was a x3 until I searched this forum) so can't access crontab... Please can you switch me to x3?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Danyelle,

Please could you use the "Switch Theme" button in the top right of your x10Hosting Basic control panel, next to "Logout"? :)

Thank you,

danyelle

Reaction score
Have obviously tried that and it is just forwarding me to log in and then I see the basic theme. Can you switch me over to x3 your side. I didn't even know there was an x3 until I searched the forum! Never seen it and can't switch to it from my side.

danyelle

Reaction score
Hi,

We're having a few issues with our self-switcher at the moment, so I've forcefully switched you from the backend. :)

Thank you,
It seems you are again because I tried the button and it doesn't switch me, just sends me back to basic. I am using Chrome, like half the planet and I dn't use betas so hopefully isn't a browser issue. Cheers

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Have obviously tried that and it is just forwarding me to log in and then I see the basic theme. Can you switch me over to x3 your side. I didn't even know there was an x3 until I searched the forum! Never seen it and can't switch to it from my side.
Hi Danyelle,

Sorry about that; I've manually switched your theme over, and I'll look into why this is happening. :)

Thank you,

caftpx10

Reaction score
The interesting thing here is that the Cpanel-switcher allows you to switch to Basic (from CPanel X3) but you can't do the opposite.

danyelle

Reaction score
The interesting thing here is that the Cpanel-switcher allows you to switch to Basic (from CPanel X3) but you can't do the opposite.
Yeah I gathered that, thanks. Now that I am finally on x3 theme, I am never going to touch that s*dding switcher again. LOL

mattura

Reaction score
Could I ask that you switch me back as well? I am unable to switch using the button
Thanks

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi mattura,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with our self-switcher! I've switched your theme manually to cPanel x3. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.