No support for free service ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadaun

Reaction score
It is about the week I have problems to edit my web site and nobody helped me out?
I wanted maybe to change to premium service but I think when x10 host does not let me to designe one page imagine if I wanted to create more than a web page!!
I think I have to find other hosting company which respect the users even for the free services!!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Page creation is not a hosting issue/responsibility (hosting support is for problems with the server and so forth). We have a forum for problems with page creation, etc. here, where your questions will get the kind of attention they need.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi canadaun,

I apologize for missing your second thread. We do strive to offer exceptional support on our free hosting service.

I've run a quick fix that should resolve any issues you have with the site builder. Please could you try again, and let me know whether you experience this issue again? :)

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

canadaun

Reaction score
Hello
Thank you for your helps I edited and published what I wanted to add but again when the polished is finished I tried again to see if I would be able to do further modification and again it stuck in loading page!
I don't know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.