Site builder problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadaun

Reaction score
Hello
Is there anyone who can correct my problem?
this is the 3th thread that I create but nobody answer?
if really there is no support for free members let me know to search for another hosting website!!!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi canadaun,

I've re-run the fix I applied a few days ago, so that you can continue with building your website. I understand that you are having problems implementing PayPal's XML Code. However, our site builder software is third-party, proprietary software that we include in all our users' packages for free, and for this reason, there is no easy, instant fix for this problem. We have been looking into the minor issues that some users have been facing with our site builder, and we will be working with the site builder's provider in resolving any serious issues we find, as per this thread. Unfortunately resolving these issues takes time as we are working with third-party software in this case, but I definitely wouldn't want you to feel that you are being ignored. We are aware of the issues with the site builder and are looking into resolving these issues. :)

Thank you,

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
canadaun: I was able to log into your account and open site builder. The first time it stalled at 75% and would not go any further. I refreshed the page and it loaded fine. I then tried it 5 more times. Every time after the first it worked flawlessly. As mentioned above it is a 3rd party software so when there is a issue with it we are waiting for the development company of that software to resolve it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.