SEO Tips 2014

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Microdata can make a very big difference for regionally- or locally-targeted sites. It's not a huge help otherwise. Proper use of ARIA landmarks and roles can also help a search engine make more sense of your site (as well as helping to make it accessible to a wider audience). But no matter how you break it down, the thing that makes the biggest difference to search engine results is to have something worth searching for or linking to. "SEO friendly" really doesn't mean much -- "SEO friendly" URLs do far more for humans than they do for machines. (The only useful thing that putting consideration into URLs will do for you is making sure that a search engine crawl won't harm your site; don't do anything with GET requests.) Any hints or tips that can't be summarized with the phrase "improve your content and accessibility" are short-term at best, and probably nonsense.

jasonolive

Reaction score
As per my views and knowledge the most useful thing is to be placing anchor texts in the centre body and placing links onto high pr blogs and directories in order to be generating immediate back-links.
custom website design

Last edited:

Managespaces

Reaction score
I think we must include quality content in the website.
onpage tasks are also important..

fretwizz

Reaction score
Once the basics are covered I've found having fresh (but pertinent) content makes the biggest difference if you or your client are not paying for an ongoing SEM campaign.