website temp down

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradleyx

Reaction score
Website Temporarily Disabled
Check back soon to visit this website.

The website has been temporarily disabled due to excessive resource usage. Please try your request again shortly. This temporary block has been imposed due to your account exceeding the free hosting account hourly CPU allotment.

just got on it and it came up with that.

kendywor

Reaction score
it will go away in the next 1 hour buddy but its gonna be a long wait. in the meanwhile remove the potential cause of it

bradleyx

Reaction score
leroymcqy.pcriot.com btw.

i don't even know what caused it. i know lately the website been loading real slow even with a script that just had html on it.

kendywor

Reaction score
that explains it. when adding a new script , plugin,extension,theme always check CPU load as this can get you suspended or hosting revoked even in paid hosting.
what cms or script do you use ?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
your site is back and its so slow
could be - the down-load size of the start page is 3.5 MiB - just one image (hpimage_55082b012a012.jpg) is 1.5 MiB

OP said - "i don't even know what caused it. i know lately the website been loading real slow even with a script that just had html on it."
BUT
I 'see' a lot of 'Javascript' in the code...
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>Blood of Love</title>
<meta http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible' content='IE=edge'>
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='/themes/btcs4.css.php'>
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='/themes/destiny/jqueryui/jquery-ui-1.8.17.custom.css'>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/js/jquery-1.6.4.min.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/js/jquery-ui-1.8.17.custom.min.js'></script>
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='/themes/destiny/style.css'>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/js/main.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/js/imageslider.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/themes/destiny/destiny.js'></script>
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=PT+Sans:400,700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
</head>
<body>

Last edited:

bradleyx

Reaction score
i am now getting a 503 error.

am aware of the javascript in the new files. but before i wasn't having issues with temp down.

site always loaded slow for awhile. even with a regular html page with just basic coding.

bradleyx

Reaction score
http://www.bluethrust.com/

this is the script i am now using. before it was mybb then i just removed it and put a maintenace page for index.html and it would be slow. no matter what i put up it runs slow.

eawrestl

Reaction score
Having the same exact problem on my site, it's quite annoying.

kendywor

Reaction score
try another script, maybe i can help you to design it to look like that custom cms

bradleyx

Reaction score
i had it on free hosting before specially on here. i had no issue. its not the script. its the hosting. it runs perfectly fine on another hosting that only allows 1000 mb of space. i barely even hit any loading resources with it. its working fast like it should.

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i am getting this allot lately now.

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID:

Varnish cache server
when it does work i get that when i go to admin.

i am starting to think x10hosting is starting up again with its issues. slow loading. errors within the site and files not working.

bradleyx

Reaction score
try another script, maybe i can help you to design it to look like that custom cms
its not the script. even my own script i have created with 4 pages was loading slow. if it doesn't use database it runs faster then with database. its still slow but loads quicker.

the problem is within the host itself.

and the fact i am getting a 503 error. is also showing me its the host.

bradleyx

Reaction score
i am getting to the point i am about done with x10. there sessions don't work properly and the site takes like 5 mins or more to load. almost every week a 503 error appears.

caftpx10

Reaction score
there sessions don't work properly
It seems that you're on xo1. There has been an issue with the server recently, perhaps this could be the cause to the issue.
Meanwhile, try deleting the PHPSESSID cookie and log in again.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
i am getting to the point i am about done with x10. there sessions don't work properly and the site takes like 5 mins or more to load. almost every week a 503 error appears.
Hi Bradley,

The 503 Service Unavailable error message was an issue affecting accounts on xo1 due to an issue with the web server, and I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. To my knowledge, this is the first time such an issue has come up.

Additionally, your site now appears to be loading very quickly for me, and there are no issues with sessions, from what I can see.

Going back to the original question, it appears your account was temporarily disabled for high resource usage because you hit the maximum number of concurrent processes.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.