Registered need an account x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacktt

Reaction score
I'm American, and Vietnam are working on, and are not registered an account at x10hosting, who can help me register an account there?

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
Country restrictions.
If you're American then I'm assuming that you was in the US. If that's the case then you will need to register in the US. As you're in Vietnam, that's a no-can-do.

zacktt

Reaction score
Country restrictions.
If you're American then I'm assuming that you was in the US. If that's the case then you will need to register in the US. As you're in Vietnam, that's a no-can-do.
you can help yourself is not registered?

caftpx10

Reaction score
I'm already registered. The thing is that people are not allowed to get around the restriction. The only (accepted) way of getting through is to be in a country that is on the whitelist.

Most people who are aware of this restriction are also aware that there could be people from non-whitelisted countries who wouldn't abuse the free service but it's too much of a risk as many would bombard the register and start abusing.
Even if you were to be one of those good guys, staff members cannot exclude certain IPs, from what was said by one before.

The closest way of using X10 is to use its premium service, though I have a feeling you're wanting to use a free service rather than paid.

By the way, I assume that registering accounts and giving them to people who are in restricted countries isn't allowed as that's trying to get around the restriction in a unacceptable way.

zacktt

Reaction score
I'm already registered. The thing is that people are not allowed to get around the restriction. The only (accepted) way of getting through is to be in a country that is on the whitelist.

Most people who are aware of this restriction are also aware that there could be people from non-whitelisted countries who wouldn't abuse the free service but it's too much of a risk as many would bombard the register and start abusing.
Even if you were to be one of those good guys, staff members cannot exclude certain IPs, from what was said by one before.

The closest way of using X10 is to use its premium service, though I have a feeling you're wanting to use a free service rather than paid.

By the way, I assume that registering accounts and giving them to people who are in restricted countries isn't allowed as that's trying to get around the restriction in a unacceptable way.
ok. thanks you;)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your English is a bit suspect to be an American, regardless... check back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.