Change domain name please

Status
Not open for further replies.

proje270

Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please change the domain name on my account from projectfinder.x10.bz to doingtogether.x10.bz please? Thanks.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Your domain name has been changed. :)

Thank you,

oscentra

Reaction score
hello. I was wondering what I have to do to change my domain name so i can look up my website with a different URL but also be able for the .x10host to be a backup because I am just wanting to using a free 1 year domain name and so when that runs out to be able to still get to the website. at the moment it is oscentra.x10host.com and i want it to be Oscentra.cf
I still want my word press to be there as well if possible
Thank you

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's called "parking" a domain.

oscentra

Reaction score
That's called "parking" a domain.
i tried that but when i tried going onto the site it said Domain document root not found.
i want the url to be Oscentra.cf but if you type in Oscentra.x10host.com for it to go to Oscentra.cf but if Oscentra.cf closes or has problems to still be able to go onto the website through Oscentra.x10host.com

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

The domain "oscentra.cf" is currently loading fine here. If you are still seeing issues, please try clearing your cache.

Some of your links are going to your x10host.com domain. You can fix this by changing your "Site URL" in WordPress blog's settings. ;)
https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL

Thank you,

oscentra

Reaction score
Hi,

The domain "oscentra.cf" is currently loading fine here. If you are still seeing issues, please try clearing your cache.

Some of your links are going to your x10host.com domain. You can fix this by changing your "Site URL" in WordPress blog's settings. ;)

Thank you,

Thank you.
is there a way that if you click the links on Oscentra.cf you get Oscentra.cf links and if you click on Oscentra.x10host.com you get Oscentra.x10host.com links.

if i wanted this to happen would i have to use wordpress multi site

if not thanks anyway

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not without multi site, no. Don't ask me why WordPress decided to do things the way they did; a server-relative link is easy to create and doesn't run into protocol (mixed HTTP/HTTPS content) problems.

oscentra

Reaction score
with multui
Hi,

Your domain name has been changed. :)

Thank you,

could you please change my main domain name from Oscentra.x10host.com to Oscentra.cf or at least redirect Oscentra.x10host.com to Oscentra.cf please.

thanks

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
could you please change my main domain name from Oscentra.x10host.com to Oscentra.cf or at least redirect Oscentra.x10host.com to Oscentra.cf please.

thanks
Hi,

Oscentra.cf is already linked to your hosting account, and it is showing your site fine. Changing your main domain will not fix the links. Instead, please change your WordPress site URL. This will change all the links on your site, so they point to oscentra.cf. Your x10host.com domain will still load, but all links will go to oscentra.cf.

Thank you,

oscentra

Reaction score
ok th
Hi,

Oscentra.cf is already linked to your hosting account, and it is showing your site fine. Changing your main domain will not fix the links. Instead, please change your WordPress site URL. This will change all the links on your site, so they point to oscentra.cf. Your x10host.com domain will still load, but all links will go to oscentra.cf.

Thank you,

ok thanks because i have decided to just use oscentra.cf

configsa

Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please change the domain name on my account from
configsalz.x10host.com
to
alhezron25.elementfx.com
please? Thanks.

Status