Review My Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenhost3

Reaction score
Hello, my name is XenHost3, i have opened a website using x10hosting as it is the best provider anyone can use! My website has finally finish and is open to anyones views. If you wonder what my site is about, well i provide a forum software files for free. I have spent last weekend and up to this day working on them making sure they work and now there finally up.

Now there is a difference in the homepage url and the forum url, i had a issue and i asked about it but i never got a great response on it.

HOMEPAGE: xenhosting.tk
FOURMS: xenhosting.gq

Both these websites are on x10hosting.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Interesting UI, animations and color scheme. I've noticed a few mistakes, within ea-
Wait. "...download the latest version of XenForo for free..." Why is it saying that you can get Xenforo for free? :pigeon:

caftpx10

Reaction score
People are supposed to pay for such forum software, unless you're paying for the licence for them. In that case, I believe that it would be fine.
I'm saying that because providing nulled software would be illegal on X10Hosting.
I'm not trying to sound like a "mini-mod". It's more of a alert as it does sound a little odd and the ToS does state that nulled or cracked software is a no-no, to prevent any potential issues. :)

Anyway, when reloading the page while scrolled down (like anywhere in the centre of the page), the top bar would have a missing background colour until you scroll (remaining on that same scrolled position).

xenhost3

Reaction score
I know I tried to fix that spot, and the release should be blocled. It should be setup to xenapi

Last edited:

brittbr2

Reaction score
You do realize what your hosting will get your site shut down and can get in legal trouble from xenforo this is NOT A FREE SOFTWARE and you providing it free is breaking all copyright laws

REPORTED POST TO THE STAFF

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi xenhost3,

While I appreciate your kind feedback, we do still have to comply with US law. XenForo is paid software, which requires a license from xenforo.com to host. Since your website allows users to download illegal versions of XenForo, I have suspended your account. Please create an appeal from your control panel if you feel this is in error.

Thread locked.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.